All prices quoted are shown in British pounds (£ GBP)
All prices include VAT @ 20%
Item prices exclude P&P (postage and packaging) charges, which the buyer must pay. P&P charges for orders are quoted during the checkout process, prior to submission of credit card details. This enables us to calculate the exact shipping cost unique to your order, so you are not overcharged. In certain circumstances, additional P&P charges may apply. In this case we will contact you to advise on the additional cost.
You may cancel at any stage during the checkout process.
We accept payments from the following credit and debit card types...
At no stage do we have access to your credit card numbers except when you opt to place your order and pay via telephone.
We want you to feel safe with your online transaction and so we use Protx secure payment gateway, one of the most trusted and secure internet payment service providers in the UK. They have been approved by VeriSign who use industry leading SSL (secure socket layer) encryption and so you can rest assured that the payment information you provide is protected.
Using SagePay means that we do not have to store any of your credit and debit card details on our website, so in the rare instance that someone does illegally access our database they will not be able to get your card details. We use and trust SagePay for their high levels of security which also includes:
- 128 bit encrypted sessions when securing credit and debit card details.
- Heavily encrypted database that is protected by multiple government approved firewalls.
- Security key that enables them to verify that the information they receive is identical to that sent from our website.
When you complete our online checkout process, the following payment steps will apply.
- When you click the ‘confirm’ button on the final checkout page your browser will automatically redirect you to SagePay’s secure payment gateway, where you will be asked to enter your credit or debit card details
- Depending on your card type you may also be asked to provide additional security information under the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode schemes.
- After you submit your credit or debit card details, SagePay will compile the transaction information, undertake the security checks and verify the transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, your browser will automatically redirect you to a confirmation page on our website. Finally, an e-mail will be sent to you by SagePay, confirming the transaction, and we will also email you a copy of your order.
VAT Reg No: 828 4437 09